Our company has been helping customers reduce their dependence on gas and oil for over 27 years. Now that ground source heat pumps have become a viable alternative, Ground Source H.V.A.C. is proud to offer the most cost-effective solution to your home energy needs. - Don Hull
thornton, cheyney, concordville, painters crossing, chelsea, aston mils, green ridge, brookhaven, glen ridge, chester hights, glen mills, edgmont, gradyville, newtown square, aronwold, foxcroft, marple, radnor, woodland, springfield, broomall. media, swarthmore, rose valley, boothwyn, manoa, wallingford, wayne, bryn mawr, haverford, wynnwood, and bala cynwyd.
chesterbrook, howelville, hershey mill, oakborne, pocopson, mendenhall, rosedale, kennett square, toughkenamon, new garden, avondale, chatham, doe run, marshallton, downingtown, thorndale, paoli, berwyn, devon, strafford, frazer, chadds ford, sugartown, west chester, westtown, willistown.
1. Geothermal heat pump systems, also known as "geoexchange", are the most energy efficient, environmentally clean, and cost-effective space conditioning systems available according to the Environmental Protection Agency.
2. Geothermal gets 2/3 of it's energy from the ground.
3. Waste heat in the summer is used to provide free domestic hot water in the cooling season.
4. Today there are more than 1,000,000 geoexchange installations in the United States.
Eliminating more than 5.8 metric tons of CO2 annually
Eliminating more than 1.6 million tons of carbon equivalent annually.
Saving 8 billion kWh annually.
Annual savings of 40 trillion BTU's of fossil fuel.
5. What it boils down to is you can install a gas or oil- consuming system and continue to support sources that don't wish us well. Or you can make an investment in a ground source system and support the local economy. By the way, you will be paying less annually for the ground source system even while repaying the loan.